wish to review the questions on the screenshots prior to starting the application.
Utilization & Clinical Applications or Individualized Consultation Workshop – and NOT for the Fundamentals Workshop
Students/Residents/Interns/Fellows/Graduate Students (for ALL Workshops):
You will need to upload a letter from your program to ensure/confirm you are
enrolled in an accredited program that leads to a clinical license.
ATTENDEE SAFETY PLAN
We take your health and safety seriously. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all in-person participants of NPHTI Workshops to the best of our abilities.
To promote the safety of everyone at the event, NPHTI will follow the guidance and requirements of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), State of Minnesota, City of Plymouth, the Crowne Plaza Hotel and other local regulations regarding COVID-19 safety practices. This Attendee Safety Plan may change from time-to-time until the start of and during NPHTI Workshops. By registering to attend the NPHTI Workshops in-person, you are agreeing to abide by all applicable COVID-19-related requirements, advisories, policies, procedures, and protocols put in place by NPHTI, hotel, the city and state, as well as the CDC for the duration of the event.
IMPORTANT: In light of events surrounding COVID-19, this is an appropriate time to remind ourselves of the risks incident to participating in the NPHTI Workshops. Even with every reasonable precaution to keep you safe as outlined for you by the CDC, NPHTI cannot fully eliminate all risks of harm to attendees or guarantee their safety, especially from risks posed by COVID-19 or its variant strains. Ultimately, you are responsible for your own safety.
Vaccination is required for all attendees, faculty and vendors, who seek to gain access to the in-person meeting.
According to the CDC, people are considered up to date on COVID-19 vaccines two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series (e.g., Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna), or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson’s/Janssen). Boosters are recommended by CDC, but not required.
NPHTI highly recommends masks for in-person attendees, faculty and vendors during non-food events. This is primarily due to the meeting space and the small group interactions that are recurrent throughout the meeting. As a member of the NPHTI community, please be respectful of fellow workshop attendees and requests from local businesses regarding mask requirements. As a disclosure, this requirement could change as we get closer to the event.
Do Not Attend if...
All attendees, faculty and vendors should NOT ATTEND if they:
- are exhibiting any symptoms or signs of sickness.
- have been in contact with known positive COVID-19 cases within 10 days of the NPHTI Workshops.
- have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 5 days from the start of the NPHTI Workshops.
- have had contact with a person that has or is suspected of having COVID-19 within five (5) days from the start of the Workshops and have not completed a quarantine protocol.
On-Site Health and Safety Measures
- During registration, you will click a button to attest that you meet the vaccination requirements listed above. No need to upload your vaccination card to begin the validation process.
- You must wear your name badge at all times during the event as visual proof of vaccination status.
- NPHTI reserves the right to deny such entry to anyone seeking admittance or remove them from the venue should they not provide proof of vaccination or if they present any COVID-19 like symptoms.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your cooperation and diligence to the disclosed safety plan in advance and during of the NPHTI Workshops.