1. Business Services Track
- Addressing the needs of individuals who work with employers or supervise staff who work with employers across all partner organizations, including Sales Techniques, On-the-Job Training, Work-Based Learning, Creating Integrated Business Services Teams, Sector Strategies, Apprenticeships.
2. Job Seeker Services Track
- Addressing the needs of individuals and their supervisors who work with adults and dislocated workers including target populations for the purpose of preparing them to get a job and to keep a job, including Client Eligibility, Assessment, Creating an Elevator Speech, Case Notes, Supportive Services, Career Pathways, Interviewing Techniques.
3. Youth Services Track
- Addressing the needs of individuals and their supervisors who work with youth including target populations for the purpose of assisting them with education and work, including Work Experience, Individual Employment Plans, Creating Meaningful Work Experience Sites, Individual Service Strategies, Pre-Apprenticeships.
4. Management Services Track
- Addressing the needs of individuals who provide management services such as fiscal, monitoring, quality assurance, supervision, and executive leadership, including Leadership development seminars, fiscal management guidance, One-Stop Operator roles and responsibilities, Local Workforce Board support, monitoring considerations, quality assurance models.
5. Workforce Professional General Track
- Addressing general skills and knowledge, broadly applicable to any workforce development professional, including One-Stop Center customer flow, WIOA legislative sessions, CWDP how-to-apply, motivational seminars, partner relations, creating a career portfolio, grant writing, fundraising.