Alteryx Exploration Workshop (COMM)
Wednesday, June 7, 2023 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Most organizations strive to automate repetitive tasks and drive analytics from their data, but it can be challenging to find the right solution to support these efforts. We have identified Alteryx as an excellent tool to support automation and analytics initiatives and will be hosting an all-day event to showcase how Alteryx reinvents how organizations do business.
Our event is structured with both new and existing users in mind. The morning lecture-style presentations will provide an introductory Alteryx training and a deeper discussion on how organizations are driving value with Alteryx. The afternoon workshop sessions will provide attendees the opportunity to build out their first use case or refine existing use cases with one-on-one coaching from certified Alteryx experts.
By the end of the day, you will:
- Understand the benefits and uses of Alteryx
- Learn about common use cases and best practices for Alteryx
- See the value and impact other organizations are gaining with Alteryx
- Identify how Alteryx integrates with and supports other tools
- Build your first workflow or improve your existing workflows
8:00 – 9:00 am: New User Alteryx Introduction
9:00 am – 12:00 pm: How to Drive your Automation and Analytics Journey: Where to Start, Common Use Cases, and Best Practices
12:00 – 1:00 pm: Break/Lunch
1:00 – 4:00 pm: Hands-on Alteryx Development Workshops
*This training will be focused on Alteryx and not data analytics in general. If planning to attend the afternoon workshop format, please come with Alteryx Designer installed on your laptop to participate. If you are a new user, free 30-day trials can be downloaded here: https://www.alteryx.com/designer-trial/free-trial-alteryx
- Alteryx Designer Free Trial Download - Alteryx is required to participate in this session