A3. PIE - An Active Defense PowerShell Framework for Phishing Defense
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
9:25 AM - 10:25 AM
The Phishing Intelligence Engine (PIE) is a framework that will assist with the detection and response to phishing attacks. An Active Defense framework built around Office 365, that continuously evaluates Message Trace logs for malicious contents, and dynamically responds as threats are identified or emails are reported.
After completing this session, learner will:
- Learn how to fully secure an Office 365 installation
- Develop the business case for access to critical infrastructure and tool sets
- Catch and respond to attacks that make it past existing defenses
- Fully automate the detection, triage, analysis, response, tracking, and metrics around phishing defense
- Turn the tables on attackers using active defense tactics
Greg Foss is LogRhythm’s Head of Global Security Operations, where he is tasked with leading both offensive and defensive aspects of corporate security. His team drives product research and development from the front lines, consistently focused on improving defensive capabilities within both the company and the LogRhythm product line.