PC4: Hybrid Multi Cloud Incident Response
Wednesday, September 21, 2022 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Hybrid Multi Cloud Incident Response course will immerse delegates into the new reality of handling Hybrid Multi Cloud Incidents. Using proven engaged learning techniques, delegates will leave the session with a solid Hybrid Multi Cloud Incidents Handling knowledge and skills combined with applied hands-on experience on the most popular Cloud Services Provider.
- Cloud Computing Emerging Threats
- Cloud Characteristics, Service, and Deployment Models
- Cloud Shared Faith (a.k.a Responsibilities)
- Hybrid Multi Cloud Architecture
- Cloud Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Cloud Operations
- Cloud Incident Response Lifecycle
- Cloud Incident Response Hands-on Scenarios
To maximize the benefit of the class, the student needs to:
- Have a Curious, and eager to learn.
- Ask, Ask, and Ask questions
- Bring their own laptops to participate in the labs and capture valuable information
- Have an AWS, Azure, and GCP free accounts (Optional)