Exhibit at CancerCon® 2020
Exhibitors not only support the conference itself and add to the attendee experience, but they also benefit from the exposure of being at the largest, most visible, and influential event of its kind. With dozens of activation options and lots of opportunities to directly engage with your audience, exhibiting at CancerCon is good for your business.
If your organization provides any of the following, this conference is for you:
- Non-profit advocacy services or support programs
- Disease-specific programs for AYA patients and survivors
- Quality-of-life or self-confidence restoration solutions
- Clinical research study programs available for patient enrollment
- Genetic risk assessment, mutation testing, or counseling support services
- Genomic or molecular-based diagnostic or prognostic testing services
- Specialty pharmacy services
- Medical food or nutritional products
- Other products or services targeting the AYA community
- Direct access to an audience of 500+ Millennial and Gen Z consumers and key influence leaders in the young adult cancer community.
- Dedicated exhibit time throughout the conference with multiple traffic boosting events hosted in the Exhibit Hall.
- Company listing on the CancerCon website, program, and conference app.
Early Bird Rate
What is a Clinic Partner?
In addition to the standard exhibit package, Clinic Partners receive on-site signage and verbal recognition during welcome remarks, with options to further showcase the important work and resources you offer.
Note: Hospitals and cancer centers are considered Clinic Partners. Only 501(c)3 organizations qualify for non-profit rates.
What is a Non-Profit Sponsor?
Past Exhibitors Include
American Cancer Society
Angel Flight West
ASCP Patient Champions
Be The Match
Bee You Wigs
Cancer Hope Network
Cancer Warrior Alliance
Daniel's Care Van
Dear Jack Foundation
Dhremo Therapy IV Decals
Dream Street Foundation
Elephants and Tea
HealthSmart: A research study for AYA survivors
Imerman Angels One-on-One Cancer Support
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
LW Designs LLC
Melanoma Research Foundation
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
Rare Patient Voice
Soul Source Therapeutic Devices
Stanford Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Program
Still Waters Cancer Retreat
The Lymphoma Research Foundation
True North Treks
UNC-CH, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Young Survival Coalition